Ah the bucket list. I actually had never heard of such a thing until that movie came out, but since then my bucket list has continued to grow with very few items crossed off. My goal will be to try and cross off a new item each year and we’ll go from there, thoughts?
Now, without further ado, I give you, in no particular order, the Appetite4Travel bucket list:
- Attend the Triple Crown in a single year (large hat required)
- See the Northern Lights (this might just be my #1)
- Visit Alaska
- Ride and/or play with an elephant
- Ride a camel (almost took care of that one in Australia)
- Go on safari
See the David & the Sistine Chapel Visit Australia Hug a koala bear
- Ring in New Year’s Eve in a foreign country
Ride in a gondola in Venice, Italy
- Go to London in December – how cute must that place be at Christmas?
- I studied abroad in London after Christmas and just feel it would be delightful all lit up
- Take in a baseball game at every single major league ballpark (In progress)
- I’ve been to 14 out of 30 (2 were old stadiums that no longer exist)
- Visit Mt. Rushmore
- Go snow shoeing
- Take a sleigh ride pulled by horse or elk or caribou
Take surfing lessons Paddle board Ride in a hot air balloon
- Stay in one of those above ocean bungalows you see in Fiji, Bora Bora, or the Maldives
- Visit Asia in some capacity (my dad has conquered China and Taiwan, lucky duck!)
- Go to Cape Town
So now that you’ve seen mine, what’s on your bucket list? I’d love to know!
3 thoughts on “What’s on your bucket list?”